AEREON - Carbon Bed Vapor Recovery Unit (VRU)
Hundreds of customers around the world rely on AEREON liquid-ring and dry-vacuum based VRU systems which economically recover a variety of VOCs in truck, rail, marine storage and loading applications. The industry has moved increasingly to dry pump technology due to its overall reliability and lower contamination of recovered vapors by lubricating-oils and glycol. While our VRU designs continue to evolve based on constant field feedback from our service technicians, customers, and changing industry requirements, we rely primarily on dry vacuum pumps manufactured by industry leaders Busch and HORI.
For more information on the HORI Dry Vacuum Pump, please download our brochure AEREON Hori Pumps for VRUs. For more information on the HORI VRU Vacuum Pump Upgrade program for improving system reliability and throughput, please download our brochure AEREON HORI Vacuum Pump Retrofits.
AEREON also provides comprehensive service support for carbon VRUs, including other manufacturers’ brands.
For more information on the HORI VRU Vacuum Pump Upgrade program designed to improve system reliability and throughput, please download our brochure called AEREON HORI Vacuum Pump Retrofits.
- Most efficient, cost effective unit on the market
- Patented energy saving & recovered product measurement devices
- Patented auto tuned vent & regeneration valves
- Patented return pump variable frequency drive level control - prevents gasoline spills
- Complete HMI control of all components & set points
- Skid mounted system; shipped & installed as 4 major components
- Truck loading
- Marine loading
- Rail loading
- Tank breathing applications
- All vent valves and regeneration valves are auto timer tuned by the PLC
- All PLC shutdowns are tabularized and stored
- Electrical equipment built to local standards
- Allen Bradley controls and drives
- variable speed drive absorbent return pump
- Wonderware HMI package
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Hori - wing style
- Busch - rotary screw
- 10mg/l, 1mg/l, 0.15mg/l emission limit designs.
- Custom built to your specifications
- Remote monitoring by our service group
- Continuous Emission Monitor (CEM)
- Continuous Inlet Monitor (CIM)
- Remote HMI interface screens
- Custom reports and trending software package
- Various unit configurations