Carlo Gavazzi - Capacitive Sensors
Carlo Gavazzi's patented Tripleshield ™ Capacitive Sensors have become the standard all other manufacturers are measured against. All Tripleshield sensors are tested to withstand electrostatic discharges up to 40 KV, line transients up to 4 KV, and airborne noise (ie. cellular phones) up to 15 V/m. Furthermore, some models have built-in humidity compensation. Capacitive sensors will detect most materials - conductive and non-conductive. This makes them ideal for level detection in raw plastic delivery systems and in agricultural applications.
- Proximity and level sensors
- 12 mm, 18 mm, and 30 mm diameter
- Plastic and metal housings
- Featuring Tripleshield ™ sensor protection
- AC and DC outputs
- Either a built-in cable or a connector