F&J - Model SRS-28BMHTE - Cart Mounted Low Volume Air Sampler (200 - 240 VAC)
The Model SRS-28BMHTE heavy duty hand truck mounted mobile low volume air sampler designed for outdoor use with an adjustable, aluminum sampling gooseneck. The adjustable gooseneck permits sampling at heights varying from 4’ to 7’ above floor level. Model SRS-28BMHTE contains a standard rotameter for flow measurements. The air sampler is contained in a powder coat painted environmental enclosure mounted ~ 4 inches above ground level.
The SRS-28BMHT Air Sampler includes an oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump with a constant airflow regulator for use where a nearly constant airflow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum pressure drop at all times, permitting it to run cooler, thus extending its lifetime. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a rugged mobile hand truck with two 10.5” diameter pneumatic tires to facilitate mobile transportation of the unit.
The SRS-28BMHTE is designed for continuous indoor or outdoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The typical operating flow range is 0.5 to 3.5 CFM (14 to 100 LPM) depending upon resistance of air filters utilized.
- Constant air flow regulator adjustable
- Easy access powder coat painted enclosure with exhaust fan
- Durable 1/4 HP oil-less carbon vane pump designed for continuous use
- Internal intake and exhaust mufflers
- Rotometer, flow measurement system
- Heavy-duty hand truck with 10.5” pneumatic tires
- Weather resistant designed for outdoor use
- Pressure gauge
- Pressure needle valve for easy calibration verification
- GFCI Protection
- 100-120VAC, 50/60Hz; single phase
- PUMP TYPE: Oil-less, carbon vane 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM @ 60 Hz
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 35 CFM (100 LPM) at 0” Hg Pressure drop
- ULTIMATE VACUUM: 25” (635 mm) Hg at sea level
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 200 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz; 5 amperes; single phase
- CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION: 5 amperes
- ELECTRICAL CORD: All temperature, 3 wire, 14 gauge
- THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Furnished as an integral part of the motor
- CONSTANT AIRFLOW REGULATOR: Aluminum construction with silicone diaphragm; adjustable from 0.5 to 35 CFM (10-100 LPM)
- DIMENSIONS: 24”L × 21”W × 55”H (61cm × 53 cm × 140 cm)
- SAMPLING GOOSENECK: Adjustable from 4’to 7’ (121cm to 213 cm) sturdy aluminum
- WHEELS: 10.5”D, pneumatic tires
- WEIGHT: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- INSTALLATION CATEGORY: Pollution Degree 3
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 20º to 122ºF (-7º to 50ºC)
- CALIBRATION: Calibration verification 1 per year
- COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE: RS-232
- COUNTER-TOP CABINET FEATURES
- Two handles
- Exhaust fan; 100 CFM
- Easy-open maintenance door
- Removable top
- Multi-louvered sides
- COMBINATION FILTER HOLDER: Durable plastic combination filter holders for F&J Model B, C or M charcoal cartridges and 47mm, 2” or 50mm diameter particulate filter paper are available. All models have quick-disconnect function.