CECO HEE-Duall - Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Storage Tanks
Our HEE-Duall brand fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) storage tanks are custom-engineered and manufactured in a wide range of shapes, sizes and configurations. We can fabricate tanks quickly and economically, to any specifications. Our engineering staff will also assist you in the design of your tanks, taking into consideration your site-specific conditions such as available space, chemical storage requirements, and applicable seismic and wind load regulations.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High reliability – Our corrosive designed vessels are quality tested, exceeding ASTM D3299 (American Society for Testing and Materials) specifications for filament wound tanks, and our contact molded tanks exceed ASTM D4097 standards
- High material strength and integrity
- Our most popular line of tanks are filament wound, but we also construct tanks utilizing contact molded and hand lay-up techniques.
- All of our vessels specifically designed for corrosive applications meet industry standards such as ASTM D3299 for filament wound tanks and ASTM D4097 for contact molded tanks.