The lightweight data buoy can be equipped with different sensors and probes which makes it ideal for applications where the configuration of the buoy has to be changed often.
MARINE GRADE SOLAR PANELS
BUILT-IN SOLAR PANEL CHARGER MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO WORK OFF THE GRID.
3RD PARTY MARINE SENSORS
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS MULTI-PARAMETER CTD’S (YSI, SEA-BIRD, IDRONAUT, ETC.).
LTE, UTMS, IRIDIUM. MULTIPLE DATA TRANSFER PROTOCOLS SUPPORTED.
WHEN GPS POSITION CHANGES, THE SYSTEM SENDS OUT CUSTOM ALERTS VIA SMS AND E-MAIL.
LiFePO4 CELLS (12 V, 40 Ah) CHARGED BY 3x20W PANELS.
SAY HELLO TO ‘CHARLIE’.
With customization at the core, the platform can be configured using a range of variations.
The data buoy is small and lightweight making it easy to handle it on the tricky sea conditions. It can be equipped with various sensors that can be installed right on the sea level or several meters below the water. The open structure of the lower frame enables to place the sensors inside the buoy protecting them from external damages.
As for comms, multiple data transfer protocols are supported (LTE, Iridium).
The collected data from the sensors is sent to Flydog Marine’s server (or the customer’s own server if required) for further processing. The platform can be remotely configured using an intuitive web-based user interface powered by our SensorNest platform.
- Comms: LTE, Iridium. Autonomous lantern
- Diameter: 0.7 m Weight: 65 kg Length: 2 m Height Above Water: 1.0 m
- Construction: Polyurethane foam float on a marine grade alminum frame covered with hard polyurethane coating.
- Integrated data-logger & hardware controller with SensorNest cloud platform
- Batteries: LiFePO4 cells (12 V, 40 Ah) charged by 3x20W marine grade solar panels
- Integration: It can be equipped with various multi-parameter CTD’s. (YSI, Sea-Bird, Idronaut, etc.)