CLAY CUTTER is to be used on any size HDD bore. Using CLAY CUTTER will greatly reduce or eliminate clay cuttings from sticking to each other and to the drilling tools. Swelling of the bore will be reduced or eliminated. Rotation and pullback pressures will be significantly reduced.
- Greatly reduces clay rings and bit balling
- Increases returns back to the surface
- Readily dispersible
- Reduces pullback pressures
- Reduces torque
- Will not significantly alter yield point or filtrate
Add CLAY CUTTER to the drilling fluid system last. For sticky and swelling clays use 0.5 to 1 gallon per 1,000 gallons (2 to 4 liters/4 m3) depending on water sensitivity of the formation.
For maximum effectiveness, CLAY CUTTER should be used starting with the pilot hole and all reaming and pullback stages. Clays begin swelling and absorbing water immediately upon contact with water starting with the pilot hole. CLAY CUTTER will eliminate or greatly reduce this problem.
- 42 lb (18.9 kg) pail, 32 per pallet and 465 lb (209 kg) drum, 4 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.