CMC SmartCEMS - Model VPANL - Virtual Process Analytics Packages
The SmartCEMS® Virtual Process Analytics package is a set of tools and software to be used in a process plant environment to model process inputs in real time and run plant operating scenarios. The product includes development versions of the PEMS Analyzer and Configuration tools. These products are used to create a virtual plant that can provide backup analyzer values for process analyzers.
SmartCEMS Virtual Process Analytics package includes training, development tools and platform, and source code to allow for customization of the PEMS product line. Products configured with the developer package include PEMS Analyzer, Continuous Parametric Monitor, Alternative Emission Monitor, and Compliance Assurance Monitor. The software is easy to setup and configure with a non-proprietary user interface and other advanced features that make it cost effective to maintain.
- Process analytics and scenarios for up to 100 inputs
- CMC PEMS configuration tools development version
- Modeling of emission and process parameters
- CMC PEMS software development version
- Platform software and development tools
- Training for up to five (5) persons
- Support for one year