Codel - Model GCEM40E - Hot Extractive Multi-Channel Gas Analyser System
The GCEM40E hot extractive multi-channel gas analyser is CODEL’s industry-proven continuous emissions monitor for difficult applications. Designed exclusively for use on a wide range of applications where the flue gas temperature is abnormally high, low or saturated. Three decades of development, knowledge and practical experience have been utilised to produce this advanced technology gas analyser which gives complete flexibility of use on process or emissions applications whilst delivering superb accuracy and repeatability at a competitive price.
- Single or Multi-species infrared absorption analyser
- Hot Extractive System
- CO, NO, NO2, NOx, SO2, CH4, HCl, CO2 and H2O
- Gas temperature and pressure sensors
- Analogue & serial digital output
The GCEM40E hot extractive multi-channel gas analyser is CODEL’s industry-proven continuous emissions monitor for difficult applications. Designed exclusively for use on a wide range of applications where the flue gas temperature is abnormally high, low or saturated.
Three decades of development, knowledge and practical experience have been utilised to produce this advanced technology gas analyser which gives complete flexibility of use on process or emissions applications whilst delivering superb accuracy and repeatability at a competitive price.
Many conventional extractive systems require the sampled gas to be cleaned and dried to a very high standard prior to analysis, invariably resulting in a high maintenance demand. Such elaborate pre-conditioning is not required; the GCEM40E creates ‘perfect’ duct conditions in a temperature controlled chamber within a separate free-standing cabinet. Process conditions are extracted using a heated probe system which has an option of compressed air blow-back for excessively dusty applications. Once the sample has been drawn it is simply cooled (or heated) then transferred along a heated sample line, without further conditioning, to be measured using a CODEL multi-channel analyser housed in the cabinet.
Environmental agencies demand that continuous emission analysers have the facility to prove their performance using known concentration audit gasses. The GCEM40E provides the facility to automatically check and control zero calibration point using clean, dry compressed air or nitrogen. Where independent span checks are required, bottled gases of known concentration can be injected directly into the measurement chamber.
The GCEM40E analyser is capable of measuring a range of CO, NO, NO2, NOx, SO2, CH4, HCl, N2O, CO2, H2O and O2 simultaneously and with integral temperature and pressure sensors can compute fully normalised data directly in mg/Nm3.
The analyser can be easily incorporated into the CODEL SmartCEM system along with dust, flow and oxygen signals to deliver a complete emission monitoring solution capable of meeting today’s tough legislative demands.
- Detailed and customisable reports to meet Regulatory Agency requirements (including Chineese EPA, LCPD, WID)
- User configurable real-time and historical graphing facilities for data analysis
- Data export to popular applications such as Excel etc
- Multi-user networking capability
- Real-time normalisation of data
- Data storage on PC hard drive of at least 10 years
- Easy installation and set-up
- Intuitive operation
- Will operate on Windows based operating systems
SmartCEM Emissions Monitoring Software provides the complete solution to data gathering and analysis on CODEL-based monitoring systems. With a simple installation and set-up routine, the program takes only minutes to load and configure and comes with a comprehensive on-board help feature.
Using a serial link to communicate with the sensors, SmartCEM updates the live data screen every 30 seconds to keep the user aware of the current situation on plant, while alarms warn the operator of high emission levels.
Data is displayed in numerous formats - ppm, %, mg/Nm3, mg/m3, kg/hr assuming flow measurement is available etc. - and the change of format is instantaneous.
A key feature of SmartCEM is the provision of real-time and historical graphs providing detailed analysis of emissions data. One useful feature enables the user to highlight a period of time on the graph and obtain the average emissions. Data is easy to read and is configurable to individual operator requirements.
The GSM unit allows CODEL engineers direct access to any analyser in our range giving them full online remote diagnostic information for technical support*
This service can be offered for a nominal monthly charge.
- Gas Species Options: Maximum 7 gases from: CO - NO - NO2 -NOx - N2O - SO2 - HCl - CH4 and CO2. Gas temperature pressure and H2O for data normalisation are standard.
- Measuring units: ppm - mg/Nm³ - mg/m³ - %
- Response Time: Less than 200 Seconds (T90)- MCERTS Specification
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Power supply: 48V DC from CEMS Control Panel
- Construction: Corrosion resistant epoxy coated aluminium housing sealed to IP66
- Analogue outputs: 4-20mA current outputs for each gas channel supplied isolated. 500O load max fully configurable from software.
- Logic Outputs: up to 8 x volt-free SPCO contacts 50V 1A max. Configurable as alarm contacts - 1 x volt-free SPCO contact 50V 1A max for data valid signal
- Serial Data: RS232