SALHER - Model PUR-FF-CA - Compact Water Purification Plants through Filtration with Active Carbon
This system is composed of:
- Compact equipment for water purification in accordance with RD 140/2003 and
recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Water purification system, Salher brand, with possibility of installation on carbon steel structure, composed of the following elements, according to
* High efficiency filters in GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester) with automatic cleaning system, provided with silex and anthracite filling material, with grain size selected according to final use.
* Activated carbon filter in GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester) with automatic cleaning system, filling material through activated carbon issued from coconut shell, for treatment of purification systems.
* Ring filter with different filtering degrees, according to final use.
* Feeding system to the filtration treatment composed of centrifugal pumps, with regulation system and flow control, level regulators, etc.
* Disinfection system and water quality control in tank composed of self-priming pump for recirculation, with automatic chlorination station.
* Panel board for control and command of the plant.
* Set of accessories composed of interconnection pipes between equipment, valves, sampling intakes, regulation and control systems, etc.
- GFRP STRUCTURE-SKID with hydraulic and electrical interconnection of the elements.
- Alternatives to silex-anthracite multilayer filter:
* Filtration with zeolite media. Ref.: PUR-FF-ZCA (CONSULT).
* Filtration with activated glass media. Ref.: PUR-FFVCA (CONSULT).
- Dosage of oxidant in pretreatment for disinfection and oxidation of organic matter and Fe/Mn reduction.
- Raw water tank. Operation of the plant independent from feed water.
- Treated water storage tank.
- Automatic control and regulation of pH of treated water.
- Alternative system of disinfection of the treated water in post-treatment.
Salher drinking water treatment plants through filtration all comply with RD 140/2003 and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
These plants can be installed on GFRP structure-skid with hydraulic and electrical interconnection of the elements and an electrical panel board for control and command of the plant.