SALHER is a company with more than 35 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of urban and industrial wastewater treatment plants, purification plants, grey water reuse systems, hydrocarbon separators, as well as accessories for wastewater treatment. SALHER as a manufacturer of its equipments is one of the leading companies in the water sector in Europe. SALHER owns factories in Spain, Portugal, Poland and Brazil; it also has distributors in more than 50 countries and equipments installed in more than 120 countries, which puts this large company at the forefront of the water treatment industry.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
In its pursuit to search for an increasingly global market, SALHER has an international and multicultural team with the 6 official languages of its headquarters in Spanish, French, English, Polish, Portuguese and Russian. This fosters a better understanding and communication with our clients and suppliers.
- The constant research and development performed by our R&D team is the basis of the quality of our products.
- Our equipments have a warranty, as well as after-sales service and customer support.
- Each equipment, SALHER brand, is provided with a serial number which indicates the manufacturing date and its characteristics.
- The high quality of our equipments as well as our more than 35 years' experience imply that our company is very well positioned in the wastewater treatment sector, a data corroborated by the list of companies which catalogued us as historical suppliers.
New products are designed by our team of water engineers, thus making possible the development of custom-made solutions. Salher provides a wide range of equipements in the following fields:
- Urban Waste Water Treatment.
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment.
Among the equipments manufactured by Salher are WWTP, septik tanks, hydrocarbon separators, pumping stations, disinfection and water reuse systems, grease separators and sieves.
Thanks to a long-time experience gained over the years, Salher is dealing with constructors, engineers and other companies related to the water treatment, and as well as many States' administration departments, in Spain and worldwide.