Concept - Model Artem - Portable Smoke Generator
The Artem Gun is a unique, off power smoke generator ideal for creating large volumes of smoke for applications such as fire training, public order training, indeed any application where complete portability is a requirement. Using conventional Taymar type gas cartridges as the heating source (available worldwide) and a Concept Artem Smoke Canister, the Artem Gun is incredibly straight forward to use. Simply screw in the canisters, pre-heat the stainless steel coil for a few seconds, and turn on the smoke. It's that easy. With an output that puts pyrotechnic smoke bombs to shame, complete controllability, and low running costs, the Artem Gun is the ideal solution for external smoke.
Principle of Operation
Concept Smoke Oil stored in disposable, ozone friendly Concept Artem Smoke Canisters, is forced under pressure from an inert propellant into a heat exchanger, where it is vaporised using heat applied by a high efficiency burner. The burner draws gas from standard propane/butane cartridges such as the Taymar 3500. The vapour produced condenses on reaching normal atmosphere and a dense, non toxic white smoke is produced.
Artem Gun Safety
The Concept Artem gun can come complete with a pre-fitted safety barrel guard, which prevents the user coming into direct contact with the hot barrel. The barrel guard can also be supplied separately.
Please note that the propane gas aerosols cannot be sent anywhere outside UK mainland. They are readily available world wide.
We recommend the Artem Gun for outdoor use only.
- Completely portable - no electricity required
- Very high, controllable smoke output
- Convenient & easy Piezo ignition
- Extremely persistent, non toxic smoke (Concept Smoke Fluid 180)
- Complete with quality metal carrying case & barrell guard
- Ideal for external Fire Training, Public Order Training, Large scale external exercises
- Size (cm): 48 x 42 x 14
- Weight (kg): 3
- Power Supply (W): None required
- Warm up time from cold (mins): 20 seconds
- Duration of Smoke Canister at full output: 6-8 minutes
- Ratio of Smoke Canister / Gas Canister use: 3/1