CANTEK - Cooling Units
From Cooling Technologies
Cooling units are devices that provide necessary air-conditioning for cooling systems. Cooling principle is essentially the same whether it is used for a simple domestic refrigerator or large industrial cold storage. This principle is based on the removal of unwanted heat from a source and its transfer to another source. Cooling industry has always sought to provide users with cooling units with higher performance and quality through advanced technologies. Today, the most important elements of correct cooling methods include correct engineering with a product-focus approach, user benefits and efficiency.
Cantek produces cooling units using Carbon dioxide, Ammonia, Glycol, Propane and Freon refrigerants, and ensures optimum machine configuration.
Correct machine configuration is as important as machine quality and performance for cooling units. Thanks to its large production capacity, Cantek produces advanced technology cooling units using Carbon dioxide, Ammonia, Glycol, Propane and Freon refrigerants. Besides, Cantek is highly effective in providing appropriate guidance for users by its experienced project team, composed of expert engineers who strive to meet customers’ needs. The company conducts thorough analyses based on user expectations, characteristics of products and geographic features of the region where cold storage is located. Cantek always offers cooling units that:
- enable top quality cooling
- provide with the most affordable investments costs
- offer the most efficient and useful solution.
Cantek has managed to fit approximately 2,000 different cooling units in its product range to include all possible user demands for cooling systems. From the smallest cold storage room to giant industrial cooling plants, Cantek produces optimum cooling devices and undertakes their installations to respond to all user demands. The company offers the most useful solutions for cool storage, cold storage, freezer storage, two-stage storage, heat and cold storage and shock freezing storage systems with a quality assurance exceeding the world standards. Also, Cantek’s technologies reduce operating costs significantly thanks to their energy savings up to 71%.
There are 3 main units in cooling systems.
A compressor is a unit that pressurisesa refrigerant and transfers it to the system. The compressor types within the product range of Cantek are:
- piston compressors (semi hermetic, hermetic and open compressor)
- scroll compressors
- screw compressors
A condenser is an outdoor air-conditioning unit that takes the discharged hot air and transfers it to out of the system. Types of condensers within the product range of Cantek are:
- air cooled condensers, water cooled condensers, evaporative condensers
- Freon condensers, carbon dioxide condensers, ammonia condensers, glycol condensers, propane condensers
An evaporator is an indoor unit that facilitates heat transfer with the help of refrigerants and cools the space. Types of evaporators within the product range of Cantek are:
- Ceiling mounted evaporators, wall mounted evaporators
- Standard evaporators, double side blowing evaporators
- Horizontal evaporators, vertical tube evaporators
- Freezer room evaporators, cool room evaporators, cold room evaporators, shock freezing room evaporators
- Freon evaporators, carbon dioxide evaporators, ammonia evaporators, glycol evaporators, propane evaporators
Cantek produces approximately 2,000 cooling devices in total for various cooling systems
- Split type cooling units: systems using a separate cooling group for each cool room
- Central system cooling units: systems where a cooling group feeds multiple rooms
- Monoblock system cooling units: systems where a condenser and evaporator are placed in a single block
Choosing a cooling system and cooling unit depends on the structure of a cold storage facility, types of cold rooms, products to be stored, user expectations and refrigerants used for cooling. Cantek develops optimum solutions for all possible combinations, then designs projects, produces, undertakes installations, provides warranty, and offers servicing and follow-up services for the product.