COSA - Model 707 - Emissions Analyzer
From COSA Analyzers
The COSA 707 is a hand held multigas analyzer for industrial and combustion processes.The COSA 707 is an easy to hold, hand-held emissions analyzers capable of measuring up to seven different gases.The emissions analyzer can be equipped with up to 6 electrochemical sensors and a CO2 IR-bench for simultaneous measurements. Cells can be installed for making measurements of low CO and low NO down to 0.1ppm.The COSA 707 has a bright 3.5' TFT display with backlights and a zoom function. The unit can communicate through Bluetooth, USB or with a 2GB SD-Card.New sensors for the COSA 707 include a CO2 sensor for a range of 0-20% (IR-Bench) and a H2S sensor for 0-500ppm (EC Sensor).
- Modern, slimline enclosure with fixing magnets
- Super bright, color 3.5' TFT-display with LED backlight
- Mini-USB for cable data transfer
- IRDA interface for high speed IR printer
- Integrated condensate trap with PTFE filter and LED backlight
- Menu guided software and function keys
- Robust stainless steel gas connectors
- Re-chargeable Lithium-Ion battery for min. 15hrs, or NiMH for min. 6hrs operation
- Less than 2lbs.