Cytiva - Nuclepore Track-Etched Polycarbonate (Hydrophobic) PVP-Free Membrane
Nuclepore track-etched polycarbonate membranes are manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film and have sharply defined pore sizes, high flow rates, and excellent chemical and thermal resistance. The membranes have a smooth flat surface and exhibit very low levels of extractables.
- Low protein binding and low extractables ensuring no sample contamination.
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of samples.
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights.
- Smooth flat surface for good visibility of particles.
- Parameter : PVP-Free Nuclepore Hydrophobic Membrane, 8.0 µm pore size, 13 mm circle (100 pcs)
- Application : Epifluorescence microscopy Environmental analysis Cell biology EPA testing Fuel testing Bioassays Parasitology Air analysis Water microbiology
- Diameter : 13 mm
- Hydrophobic : Yes
- Material : Nuclepore Polycarbonate
- Pore Size : 8 µm