F&J - Model DF-28B - Digital Flow Meter Low Volume Air Sampler (100 - 120 VAC)
The Model DF-28B environmental air sampling system with digital flow meter is a low volume air sampler consisting of a 1/4 H.P. oil-less carbon vane vacuum pump with a constant air flow regulator for use where a nearly constant air flow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line orifice by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum pressure drop at all times, permitting it to run cooler; thus extending its service life. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a base plate within a weather resistant aluminum environmental enclosure having four rubber feet. Handles are provided on the enclosure to facilitate transportation. The digital flow meter has a large bright LED display.
The DF-28B is designed for continuous indoor or outdoor use. This unit can be adapted for tripod mounting if desired. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The typical operating flow range is 0.5 to 4 CFM (14 – 115 LPM).
- Bright LED Display
- Flowrate and volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Classical STP 0ºC, 1 Atm
- Normal T and P 20ºC, 1 Atm
- Modified Normal T and P 21.1ºC (70ºF), 1 Atm or
- Standard Ambient T and P 25ºC, 1 Atm
- FLOW : VOLUME
- sccm : scc
- SLPM : SL
- SCMH : SCM
- SCFM : SCF
- Detection of zero flow condition to actuate a relay that provides an audible or visual alarm locally
- FlashCard Datalogger system to capture and store real-time data from the RS232 port.
- Data Storage Device: P/N: 232FCDSD
- 2+ GB Secure Digital Card: P/N: 372239
- FlashCard Reader: P/N: SDDR-199-A20