Disab Centurion - Model LN10RR - Semi-Mobile Vacloader
This is a semi-mobile vacloader mounted onto a roll-on/roll-off frame. It is equipped with a separate diesel engine which makes it possible for the vacloader to operate independently of a truck. It has a suction only feature and provides great flexibility for different applications with multiple add-ons available. Its round tank design makes it suitable for wet and dry applications and it’s often used in following industries: cement, steel, building, energy etc.
DISAB Centurion LN10RR is a high suction capacity vacuum unit, which is mounted on a roll on / roll off hook lift and can therefore operate independently, depending on whether it is positioned on a truck chassis or standing on the ground. Its round tank makes it suitable for handling both wet and dry applications. It is commonly used for industries such as cement, lime, chemicals, plastic, foundries, steelworks, quarries, pulp & paper, shipyards, and energy.
DISAB Centurion LN10RR is powered by a separate diesel engine and is equipped with a suction only feature. It possess great flexibility for different applications with multiple options available and handles all material that can pass through an 8” suction hose.
DISAB Centurion LN10RR consists of a machine housing and a material tank. The tank volume is 7 m³ and discharge of materials occur hydraulically by the whole unit tipping using the truck hook lift function, with the emptying hatch open. The tailgate is hydraulically operated and locked.
The DISAB Centurion LN10RR offers extremely good suction capacity. The vacuum pump is powered by a separate diesel engine which gives quiet operation, as well as allowing operation using tax-free diesel.
Other benefits include:
- The possibility to use the unit’s function with no power transfer from the truck’s engine.
- With our effective, self-cleaning filter system, the outside air is completely cleaned at the same time as ensuring good fuel economy.
- Sold with extensive DISAB Academy training included to optimize safety and economical value.
- Multiple options available, tailored to your specific needs.
- Operated using a hand held radio for an optimized ergonomic experience for the operator.
- The suction hose can either be connected via the hose boom (option) or via a rear inlet on the emptying hatch.
- Filter cleaning occurs with bursts of atmospheric air let in via the relief valve. Cleaning occurs each time the unit is unloaded.
- Suction: Yes
- Blow / eject: N/A
- Discharge: By tipping the complete unit.
- Dry materials: Yes
- Wet materials: Yes
- Indoor: No
- Outdoor: Yes
- Vacuum pump: Three-Lobe Roots Pump
- Max vacuum, mbar: 950
- Max overpressure, mbar: N/A
- Air volume m3/h (unloaded): 8,100
- Max operating speed (rpm): 2,650
- Power, kW: 220
- Voltage Frequency, V/Hz: N/A
- Power source: Diesel
- Engine Type: Stage III / Stage IV
- Tank material Carbon steel / stainless steel Tank volume (m3)* *Excluding filter volume: 7
- Total Tank Volume (m³): 9.7
- Tank tipping system: Tailgate is hydraulically operated and locked.
- Main filter system (m²): 70 galvanized cages with filter socks in needled polyester glazed surface. Filter area is 26 m2.
- Cooling air filter: Cartridge filter
- Safety filter surface (m²): 33
- ATEX approved: N/A
Weight and Dimensions**
**Weight and dimensions are approximate and dependent of the vacuum unit equipment.
- Complete unit (kg): 13,500
- Total unit length (mm): 7,200
- Total width (mm): 2,500
- Height with hose boom (mm): 2,700