Disab Centurion - Model LN14 - Truck Mounted Vacloader
This vacloader is equipped with a separate diesel engine which makes it possible for the vacloader to operate independently of the truck. It has a suction only feature and provides great flexibility for different applications with multiple add-ons available. Its square tank design makes it suitable for dry applications and it’s often used in following industries: cement, steel, building, energy etc.
A truck mounted unit that can transport bulk materials and liquids by vacuum through a hose system with a diam up to 200 mm.
The vacuum loader is designed and adapted for mounting onto a four-axle truck chassis with two front axles.
The material tank and filter compartment are combined and the dust from the filter compartment is emptied through a hatch at the same time as the tank is tilted.
- Vacuum pump: 3-lobe roots pump
- Max vacuum, mbar: 950
- Max overpressure, mbar: N/A
- Air volume m3/h (unloaded): 8100
- Operation speed (rpm): 2650
- Power: 220
- Voltage Frequency, V/Hz: N/A
- Tank volume (m3)*: 8/10/12
- Total tank volume: 11/13/15m3
- Power source: Diesel
- Engine type: Stage III / Stage IV
- Tank material: Carbon steel/stainless steel
- Tank tipping: Hydraulic front cylinder, double acting system. Tailgate is hydraulically operated and locked.
- Main filter system (m2): 70 stainless steel cages with filter socks in needled polyester glazed surface. Filter area is 26 m2
- Safety filter surface(m2): 33
- Cooling air: Cartridge filter
- Atex: On request
Weight and Dimensions**
- Complete unit (including chassis): 21 000kg
- Total unit length including tuck chassis: 9 100mm
- Total width: 2 500mm
- Height (incl. hose boom): 3 900mm