Disab Centurion - Model LN14RR - Semi-Mobile Vacloader
This is a semi-mobile vacloader mounted onto a roll-on/roll-off frame. It is equipped with a separate diesel engine which makes it possible for the vacloader to operate independently of a truck. It has a suction only feature and provides great flexibility for different applications with multiple add-ons available. Its square tank design makes it suitable for dry applications and it’s often used in following industries: cement, steel, building, energy etc.
Centurion LN14RR is a vacuum loader fixed mounted to a roll-on/roll-off frame. With an up to 8” wide hose/tube system, dry as well as wet material can be sucked up. Emptying is done by tipping the complete unit with opened tailgate.
The unit consists in main of a machine room with a vacuum pump powered by a separate diesel engine and a vacuum container for handled material.
- Vacuum pump: three-lobe rotary pump
- Max vacuum, mbar: 950
- Max overpressure, mbar: N/A
- Air volume m3/h (unloaded): 8100
- Operation speed (rpm): 2650
- Power: 220
- Voltage Frequency, V/Hz: N/A
- Tank volume (m3)*: 10
- Total tank volume: 13m3
- Power source: Diesel
- Engine type: Stage III / Stage IV
- Tank material: Carbon steel/stainless steel
- Tank tipping: Tailgate is hydraulically operated and locked.
- Main filter system (m2): 70 stainless steel cages with filter socks in needled polyester glazed surface. Filter area is 26 m2
- Safety filter surface(m2): 33
- Cooling air: Cartridge filter
- Atex: N/A
- Weight and Dimensions**
- Complete unit (including chassis): N/A (vacuum unit 12 000) kg
- Total unit length including tuck chassis: N/A (vacuum unit 7 000)mm
- Total width: 2 500mm
- Height (incl. hose boom): 2 700mm