Disab Vacturion - Model TD8 - Semi-Mobile, Diesel Powered Vacloader
This is a semi-mobile, diesel powered vacloader fitted onto a trailer chassis. Its flexible discharging feature makes it particularly suitable for handling dry materials and collecting bulky or fibrous/sticky materials. Limited add-ons available.
The TD8 suction units meets the industry’s high demands on efficiency, reliability, ease of operation and maintenance giving excellent value for money.
The VACTURION TD8 units are a series of mobile, diesel powered vacuum loaders fitted onto trailer chassis. Dry material can be handled. Together with a fixed pipe network they can not only operate as a perfect central vacuum unit for industrial installations but also as a single vacuum loader with an up to 6” hose.
- Rigid design for industrial use
- Roots-type high vacuum pump (80%)
- Filter system for dry and wet material
- Automatic filter cleaning without compressed air
- Donkey engine
- Engine power 130 or 160 kW.
- Large dustbins with tailgate for easy discharge
Most heavy industry sites have production, raw material handling, packing etc. in several buildings/domestic areas with some distance between the premises. Therefore an ordinary stationary central vacuum cleaning system is not the optimum solution. Instead the TD8 is the perfect choice. The large collecting hopper placed on a trailer for towing by a tractor or similar makes the whole unit easy to transport. The unit can start operating as soon a hose/pipe is connected. Also the dust handling is easily carried out as there is a built-in tipping cylinder for the discharge.
The rigid trailer can carry high load and together with high suction capacity using Roots pump the unit is especially suited for heavy industrial environments.
The vacuumed material is first separated in a specially designed fall chamber with a wear proof pre-separator inlet. In this section the heavier particles fall to the bottom of the container. From this section the air is then diverted to the main filter section where residual fine dust is separated. From the filter section the air passes a safety filter before entering the vacuum pump and finally a silencer before exhaust.
The well insulated motor compartment housing ensures a low noise level of the unit.
An unloading valve is placed between the main filter system and the vacuum pump. The vacuum is immediately equalised when the valve opens. At the same time the main filters are being cleaned. This also prevents counter-rotation of the engine as well as less power consumption at starting. It can also be activated by safety control functions. All functions are operated from the dust-tight control panel which contains control lamps indicating operational status of the unit.
- For any application where collection of dust is required, i.e.
- cleaning out deep pits, trenches, bucket elevators, conveyor spills, overhead cranes and runways, dust collectors,
- processing machines etc.
- The unit is particularly suitable for collecting bulky or sticky material thanks to the convenient discharging.
Our units provides better environment, servicing manufacturers of Cement, Lime, Gypsum, Tiles, Ceramics, Chemicals, Plastics, Fertilizers and Alumina. Foundries, Steel mills, Quarries, Mines, Pulp- and Paper Industry, Incineration Plants, Thermo-electric Power Plants, Painting Contractors/Shipyards, Cleaning Contractors…
- Vacuum pump: three-lobe rotary pump
- Max vacuum, mbar: 800
- Max overpressure, mbar: N/A
- Air volume m3/h (unloaded): 4600
- Operation speed (rpm):
- Power: 129
- Voltage Frequency, V/Hz: N/A
- Tank volume (m3)*: 3,3
- Total tank volume: m3
- Power source: Diesel
- Engine type: 4/3
- Tank material:
- Tank tipping: Hydraulic front cylinder, double acting system. Tailgate is hydraulically operated and locked.
- Main filter system (m2): 24
- Safety filter surface(m2): 27
- Cooling air:
- Atex: On request
Weight and Dimensions**
- Complete unit (including chassis): 10 500 / 11 000kg
- Total unit length including tuck chassis: 6 600mm
- Total width: 2 500mm
- Height (incl. hose boom): 3 300mm