Disab Vacturion TrollyVac - Semi-Mobile, Diesel Powered Vacloader
This is a semi-mobile diesel powered vacloader equipped with built-in hydraulic tipping system. It can be towed by a 3.5 ton vehicle on public roads. It is perfect for handling both wet and dry materials and most often used in industrial applications where collection of dust is required.
The TrollyVac suction units meet the high demands from the industry due to its efficiency, reliability, ease of operation and maintenance giving excellent value for money.
The VACTURION TrollyVac is a mobile suction unit to be towed by vehicle, especially designed for dust free filling directly into big-bag via valve connection. To be operated with an up to 5” wide hose connection.
The units main components are; trailer, housing for vacuum pump and diesel engine, hopper bin, filter compartment, hydraulic operated elevating equipment for hopper and control cabinet.
- Mobile suction unit for public road transport
- Dust free filling into big-bag
- Filter system, for dry and wet material
- Automatic filter cleaning without compressed air
- Powered by diesel engine 55 kW Stage IIIB
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Telescopic adjustable legs for flexible dust discharge
More and more applications require a fast and safe handling of dust that has to be taken care of. Also regulations regarding dust exposure for personnel operating vacuum units are getting more rigid in most countries.
The TrollyVac unit meets these demands; easy to move from one site to the next, access into narrow areas, easy handling dust free filling direct into big-bag, high capacity using Roots pump, low noise level due to sound insulated housing.
Vacuumed material is transported via a flexible hose to the hopper bin inlet, where all heavier particles fall by gravity to the bottom of the conical hopper bin. A specially designed wear inlet ensures reliable operation. Lighter dust particles are settled on the filter surface, and fall to the bottom of the hopper during the automatically repeated filter cleaning sequences.
The hopper compartment is emptied through either a manually operated slide valve, or an optional hydraulically operated valve. Under the valve a flange connection is mounted for dust free discharge of material into big-bag. For discharging into other, hopper or other receivers, the height of the hopper bin is easily adjusted using the hydraulic elevating system.
The unit can also operate as a central vacuum cleaning unit connected to a fixed pipe network.
- Vacuum pump: three-lobe rotary pump
- Max vacuum, mbar: 500
- Max overpressure, mbar: N/A
- Air volume m3/h (unloaded): 2650
- Operation speed (rpm):
- Power: 55
- Voltage Frequency, V/Hz: N/A
- Tank volume (m3)*: 1
- Total tank volume: m3
- Power source: Diesel
- Engine type: 3B
- Tank material:
- Tank tipping: Hydraulic lifting system. discharge is hydraulically operated and closed.
- Main filter system (m2): 13
- Safety filter surface(m2): 8
- Cooling air:
- Atex: N/A
Weight and Dimensions**
- Complete unit (including chassis): 3 500kg
- Total unit length including tuck chassis: 5 650mm
- Total width: 2 290mm
- Height (incl. hose boom): 4 055mm