From Test Kits
The DTK comprehensive Boiler Test Kit has been developed specifically for engineers and treatment professionals responsible for the maintaining and management of boiler systems. This test kit has been designed to include the key parameters which enable the monitoring of samples in these water systems ensuring optimum operating conditions are maintained.
The kit provides accuracy and speed, utilising drop test and comparator reagents together with electronic meters for the most efficient monitoring of water samples. The reagents and equipment are specified below.
The BTK001 is supplied in a robust carry case with reagents and instruments secured by a high quality chemical resistant foam insert with sufficient chemical reagents to carry out between 100 and 200 tests.
INDUSTRIAL WATER TREATMENT
Boiler water systems and boiler feedwater systems require regular and careful monitoring to ensure the correct water conditions are maintained within an approved treatment programme.
Any failure to maintain the correct levels and dosing of the chemical treatments can lead to:
- Corrosion of the system (leaks).
- Formation of scale (blocked pipes).
- Increased biological activity.
These can lead to unstable water conditions with potential negative consequences to the life of the plant and operating costs.
- Ideal for mobile treatment engineers.
- Compact & portable design.
- Easy to follow waterproof instructions.
- Clear product labelling.
- Key treatment parameters included:
- Conductivity/TDS (0-19,999µS),
- pH (0.00 – 14.00 pH),
- Alkalinity P (0 – 2,400ppm),
- Alkalinity M (0 – 2,400ppm),
- Alkalinity OH (0 – 2,400ppm),
- Hardness Total LR (0 – 50ppm),
- Hardness Stop/Go (0 – 4ppm),
- Chloride (0 – 3,000ppm),
- Sulphite (0 – 150ppm),
- Phosphate (0 – 80ppm).