DTK - Model DTK 2017SD - Multi Parameter Water Quality Meter
Using interchangeable probes, this versatile meter reads pH, mV, Conductivity, TDS, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature and ORP. Not having to remove the probes to change them makes the DTK 2017SD extrememly versatile and a favourite amongs those in the industry. The display simultaneously reads temperature in user selectable °C & °F, and all measurements are automatically temperature compensated. In addition to this the DTK 2017SD comes with an RS232 port enabling communication with a computer. When ordering the meter is supplied with the pH, ATC and conductivity/TDS probe. A dissolved oxygen and ORP probe are also available upon request. The meter also features an auto power off, hold, min/max, fold-out easel back and a tripod screw.
- A high quality multi-parameter meter which allows probes to be left in the meter at all times.
- Meter can be enabled to measure a range of parameters by ordering the appropriate probe.
- Meter supplied with ATC, Conductivity/TDS and pH Probes.
- Optional probes for ORP & Dissolved Oxygen are available on request.
- Meter can read pH, mV, Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids, Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature.
- Takes optional SD card for data logging with no extra software needed.
- ATC with auto shut off, hold and min/max readings.
- Interchangeable probes make the meter versatile and convenient.
- RS232 port enables computer connectivity.
- Large LCD screen, 489 g weight & fold out back which acts as a tripod.