Eco Physics - Model nCLD 82 Mh - Modular Gas Analyzer
From nCLD Modular Line
The nCLD 82 Mh analyzer is the next generation in high precision single channel nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 82 Mh is modular designed and capable of measuring NOx from hot and humid gas sources without additional cooler. Furthermore, the nCLD 82 Mh is expandable to other nitrogen oxide based parameters. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 5 ppb – 5’000 ppb
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.12 ppm
- Parameters: NO / NOx
Straight From the Source
The nCLD 82 Mh includes everything that is needed for measuring NOx in unpreconditioned gas samples. The integrated hot tubing enables the instrument to analyze hot and moist sources and the optional electro-mechanical bypass system balances out pressure variations occurring in the sample flow. Furthermore, the analyzer is adaptable to numerous non-standardized applications. Dual sample gas inlet is an option that allows the user to measure two sources in parallel, enabling comparison of the samples. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatically, while all necessary data is continuously stored and available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new and intuitive touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 82 Mh.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 82 Mh is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 15267).
- Burners and boilers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants
- Refining of fuels and lubricants
- Tobacco industry
- Research and development
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: single chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO or NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.12 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.06 ppm
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600 – 1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
- Delivery includes:nCLD 82 M analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 82 M : NO/NOX analyzer
- M – metal converter
- h – hot tubing
- V1 – single calibration valve
- V2 – two calibration valves for pressurized calibration (zero & span / 2-3 bar)
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.