Eco Physics - Model nCLD 82 S - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 82 S is the next generation in measuring NOx. Unique in speed and precision, the nCLD 82 S is modular designed and expandable to additional nitrogen based parameters. Its new and intuitive user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 5 ppb – 5’000 ppb
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.05 ppb
- Parameters: NO, NO₂, NOx
Convenient and Highly Precise
The nCLD 82 S single channel NOx analyzer is designed for all applications with heavily polluted gasses to ensure quality control as well as keeping within threshold values. The design is remarkably compact. All components, even the vacuum pump and the thermal ozone scrubber, are contained in one single unit. Despite its convenient construction, the nCLD 82 S fulfills all requirements of the ECO PHYSICS standard. The instrument includes a temperature stabilized photo multiplier and a high-performance ozone generator. Thanks to its completely modular interior, the analyzer is easy to service. The reaction chamber can easily be removed for cleaning or replacement. Furthermore, the analyzer is optionally upgradeable to assess additional parameters.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new and intuitive touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 82 S.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 82 S is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle conforms to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 14792).
- Online quality control in production lines
- Stack emission measurement
- Burner and boiler operation
- Waste incineration plants
- Power generating turbines
- Metal foundries
- Four freely selectable measurement ranges from 5 ppm to 5’000 ppm NO/NOx
- Logical user guidance
- Operation and control via touchscreen
- Error message coded and in full text
- Rapid system integration
- Virtually maintenance-free even in continuous operation
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm–5’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.25 ppm
- Noise at zero (1σ) *: 0.125 ppm
- Lag time:
- Rise time (0-90 %):
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate: 0.05 l/min (1.2 l/min with pressure regulation)
- Input pressure: ambient externally stabilized within ±3 mbar (600–1’200 mbar abs. with pressure regulation)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 400 VA (incl. membrane pump and ozone scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-230 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(2x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (17”), with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 21 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 82 S analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, manual
- nCLD 82 S: steel converter
- metal converter
- electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- hot tubing
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.; 0-10 V
*depending on filter setting
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.