Eco Physics - Model nCLD 82 S - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 82 S is the next generation in measuring NOx. Unique in speed and precision, the nCLD 82 S is modular designed and expandable to additional nitrogen based parameters. Its new and intuitive user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.12 ppm
- Parameters: NO / NOx
Convenient and Highly Precise
The nCLD 82 S includes everything for measurement of NO or NOX. The fully revised detector-block, the enhanced gas flow paths and the improved pressure as well as temperature independence of the nCLD 800 Series instruments allow for even lower detection limits. Overall stability and reliability are lifted to a new level. The optional electro-mechanical bypass system balances out even fastest pressure variations occurring in the sample flow. Furthermore, the analyzer is adaptable to numerous non-standardized applications. The calibration of the unit runs quickly and automatically, with all necessary data available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 82 S.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 82 S is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 15267).
- Online quality control in production lines
- Stack emission measurement
- Burner and boiler operation
- Waste incineration plants
- Power generating turbines
- Metal foundries
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: single chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO or NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.12 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.06 ppm
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600 – 1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
- Delivery includes: nCLD 82 S analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- Standard:nCLD 82 S : NO/NOX analyzer with internal steel converter
- V1 – single calibration valve
- V2 – two calibration valves for pressurized calibration (zero & span / 2-3 bar)
- h – hot tubing
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.