ECO PHYSICS - Model nCLD 822 CMhr - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 822 CMhr analyzer is the next generation in high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 822 CMhr is modular designed and capable of simultaneously measuring NO, NO2, NOx, NH3 and NOx-amines from hot and humid gas sources without additional cooler. It features a dual inlet option for assessing two different sources at once. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 5–5’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.25 ppm
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx, NH3 , NOx – Amines
Straight From the Source
The nCLD 822 CMhr includes everything that is needed for measuring NO, NO2, NOX, NH3 and NOX-Amines in unpreconditioned gas samples. The fully revised detector-block, the enhanced gas flow paths and the improved pressure as well as temperature independence of the nCLD 800 Series instruments allow for even lower detection limits. The integrated hot tubing enables the instrument to analyze hot and moist sources and the electro-mechanical bypass system balances out pressure variations occurring in the sample flow. Furthermore, the analyzer is adaptable to numerous non-standardized applications. Calibration of the unit runs quickly and automatically.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/ her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 822 CMhr, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 822 CMhr is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 15267).
- Burners and boilers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants and SCR
- Refining of fuels and lubricants
- Assessment of ammonia slip
- Research and development
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO, NO2, NOX, NH3 and NOX-Amines
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.12 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.06 ppm
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600 – 1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
- Delivery includes: nCLD 822 CMhr analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 822 CMhr: NO, NO2, NOX, NH3 and NOX-Amines
- C – catalyst converter
- M – metal converter
- h – hot tubing
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.