ECO PHYSICS - Model nCLD 822 Mr - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 822 Mr analyzer is the next generation in high precision two-channel nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 822 Mr is modular designed and capable of simultaneously measuring NO, NOx and NO2 from sources with pressure variations. It features a dual inlet option for assessing two different sources at once. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.25 ppm
- Parameters: NO , NO2 , NOx
Versatile and Adaptable
The nCLD 822 Mr includes everything that is needed for measuring NO, NOx and NO2 in samples with pressure variations. The integrated electro-mechanical bypass system balances out pressure variations occurring in the sample flow, enabling highly precise analysis. Furthermore, the analyzer is adaptable to numerous non-standardized applications. The optionally available hot tubing enables the instrument to measure hot and moist sources. Dual sample gas inlet is an option that allows the user to measure two different sources in parallel, enabling comparison of the samples. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatically, while all necessary data is continuously stored and available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new and intuitive touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity and flexibility for the remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 822 Mr.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 822 Mr is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle conforms to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 14792).
- Burners and boilers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants
- Refining of fuels and lubricants
- Tobacco industry
- Research and development
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges (with dual inlet: two per channel)
- Choice between different types and numbers of converters
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm,
- with dual sample inlet: two per channel
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.25 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.125 ppm
- Lag-time: <1 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Sample flow rate: 1.2 l/min. (0.05 l/min without pressure regulation)
- Input pressure: 600-1’200 mbar abs.
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Power required: 400 VA (incl. membrane pump and ozone scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-230 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(2x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9 pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”), with molding: 495 mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 21 kg
- Delivery includes: nCLD 822 Mr analyzer, power cable, FTDI-RS232-USB cable, USB-LAN adapter, manual
- Standard: nCLD 822 Mr: metal converter, electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- steel converter
- hot tubing
- dual channel / dual sample inlet
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.; 0-10 V
*depending on filter setting
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.