Eco Physics - Model nCLD 822 SSdhr - Modular Gas Analyzer
The nCLD 822 SSdhr analyzer is the next generation in two-channel high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 822 SSdhr is modular designed and capable of directly and simultaneously measuring NOX in rough samples from two hot and moist sources without additional gas preconditioning unit. The new and intuitive graphical user interface also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 5 ppm –5’000 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.25 ppm
- Parameters: NOx-NOx-dual-channel
Two Instead of One
The nCLD 822 SSdhr includes everything that is needed for simultaneously measuring NOx in two different gas samples. Dual sample gas inlet combined with two steel converters allows the user to measure two gas sources simultaneously, enabling comparison of the samples. The integrated hot tubing enables the instrument to analyze hot and moist samples without external gas cooler required. The electro-mechanical bypass system balances out pressure variations occurring in the sample flow. Calibration and adjustment of the unit runs quick and automatically with all necessary data available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 822 SSdhr, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
Compact, Modular and Intelligent!
The nCLD 822 SSdhr is manufactured in a new compact and modular layout, in which each essential component of the chemiluminescence analyzer hosts its own CPU and interacts with other CPUs by BUS-communication. This assembly increases accessibility and serviceability by reducing wiring and piping. The measurement principle will conform to the standard method for NOX-detection in stationary source emissions (EN 15267).
- Burners and boilers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx Plants
- Petrol industry
- Research and development
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of two separate NOX sources
- Measuring ranges:
- channel 1: two freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- channel 2: two freely selectable ranges from 5 ppm – 5’000 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*:
- channel 1: 0.12 ppm
- channel 2: 0.12 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: channel 1: 0.06 ppm
- channel 2: 0.06 ppm
- Lag time: <3 sec
- Rise time (0-90%): <1 sec
- Temperature range: 5-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 0.5 l/min per channel
- Input pressure: 600 – 1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
- Delivery includes: nCLD 822 SSdhr analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 822 SSdhr: 2 x NOX
- SSd – dual channel with steel converters
- h – hot tubing
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- M – metal converters
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.