Eco Physics - Model nCLD 844 Mhr - Modular Gas Analyzer
From nCLD Modular Line
The nCLD 844 Mhr analyzer is the next generation in two-channel high precision nitrogen oxide measurement. Unique in speed and reliability, the nCLD 844 Mhr is modular designed and capable of simultaneously measuring NO, NO2 and NOX from hot and humid gas sources without additional cooler. The new and intuitive graphical user interface “GUI“ also individually displays and connects to other instruments’ data.
- Range: 0.5 ppm –500 ppm
- Minimum Detectable Concentration: 0.012 ppm
- Parameters: NO, NO2, NOx
nCLD – A New Generation
The nCLD 844 Mhr includes everything that is needed for measuring NO, NO2 and NOX in unpreconditioned gas samples. The fully revised detector-block, the enhanced gas flow paths and the improved pressure as well as temperature independence of the nCLD 800 Series instruments allow for even lower detection limits. Overall stability and reliability are lifted to a new level. The integrated hot tubing enables the instrument to analyze hot and moist sources without external gas preconditioning unit, allowing highly precise analysis. The calibration of the unit runs quickly and automatically, with all necessary data stored and available anywhere and at any time.
User Friendliness with “GUI“
The new touch sensitive graphical user interface “GUI“ enables the user to individually adjust the instrument operation and data management according to his/ her needs and applications. The bright 8” monitor gives a clear overview and allows numerical and graphical display of values. Multiple digital in- and outputs guarantee a maximal connectivity for your remote operation, control and maintenance of the nCLD 844 Mhr, ensuring unsurpassed precision and reliability.
- Gas manufacturers
- Manufacturers of gas turbines
- Certification and calibration
- DeNOx plants
- Stack gas measurement
- Petrol industry
- Research and development
- Rapid system integration and rack mounting
- Compact and modular design
- Virtually maintenance free even in continuous operation
- Four freely selectable measuring ranges
- Analyzer type: dual chamber CLD with cooled PMT for measurement of NO, NO2 and NOX
- Measuring ranges: four freely selectable ranges from 0,5 ppm – 500 ppm
- Min. detectable concentration*: 0.012 ppm
- Noise at zero point (1σ)*: 0.006 ppm
- Lag time:
- Rise time (0-90%):
- Temperature range: 0-40 °C
- Humidity tolerance: 5-95% rel. h (non-condensing, ambient air and sample gas)
- Dry air use for O3 generator: internally generated (no external supply gas required)
- Sample flow rate: 1.0 l/min
- Input pressure: 600 – 1’200 mbar abs.
- Power required: 350 VA (incl. membrane pump and scrubber)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Interface: USB(3x), HDMI, Bluetooth, RS232 (w/o 9pin connector), LAN, WLAN
- height: 133 mm (5¼”)
- width: 450 mm (19”)
- with molding: 495mm
- depth: 540 mm (21.2”)
- Weight: 23 kg (51 lb)
- Delivery includes: nCLD 844 Mhr analyzer, power cable, USB-LAN adapter
- nCLD 844 Mhr: NO, NO2, NOX analyzer
- M – metal converter
- h – hot tubing
- r – electro-mechanical pressure regulation
- USB-RS232 9pin connector
- analog output (external box): 0-10 V ; 4-20 mA into 500 Ω max.
*Depending on filter setting.
Connectivity properties are country-specific.
ECO PHYSICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.