Elgin - Model CSI-D3 - Vertical Cuttings Dryer
From Waste Management
Elgin’s CSI-D3™ VCD brings direct-drive technology to the industry leading vertical cuttings dryer on the market. Capable of processing oil-based or water-based waste without the need for a conversion kit at 25 to 40 tons per hour. The CSI-D3 is the perfect solution for processing clay-based waste cuttings in today’s operations. By incorporating a proprietary assembly that includes an alignment compensating drive shaft, greased for life 90 degree torque inverter, and the industry’s most durable and field-proven gear-box drive system, the CSI-D3 delivers power and performance when needed.
- Designed to reduce drill cuttings moisture on waste solids by 90%.
- Recover thousands of gallons of drilling fluid and water that would normally have been disposed of with the waste drill cuttings.
- Dewatered waste solids dramatically reduce waste disposal trucking fees.
- Direct-drive technology for oil-based and water-based applications.
- No active lubrication system means greatly reduced downtime and equipment failure during operation.