Encore - Model EB - Solenoid Driven Metering Pump
The Encore EB line of solenoid driven metering pumps combines the digital technology of state-ofthe- art microprocessors with the durability of highquality mechanics. Its versatility and wide range of external control options make it ideal for a variety of applications. The pump can be supplied with a user-friendly digital display that shows the different operating modes and further technical messages.
The Encore EB is available with the following features:
- Capacities from 4.7 gph 27.7 gph with pressures up to 150 psig (set by manually changing the stroke length via the stroke length adjustment knob).
- Manual control with continuous stroke frequency adjustment from 0 - 70 strokes per minute.
- Changeover function to external pulse control by water meter or other voltage free contacts.
- Connection for level indication with alarm signal.
- Optional warning alarm relay.
- Changeover function to external control by 0/4 - 20 mA analog signal.
- Pulse multiplication or division by factors of 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 or 64.
- Digital display.
Liquid ends of Polypropylene, PVC, PVDF and 316 Stainless Steel. Diaphragms are PTFE coated EPDM. Seals of Viton™, Hypalon™ or PTFE are available.
- Diaphragm Leak Detection
- Tank Low level indication and alarm
The stroke movement of the metering diaphragm is produced by a D.C. solenoid. Due to the infinitely adjustable stroke, the stroke length can be set anywhere between 20 - 100%, depending on the pump size. The solenoid design eliminates reduction gears or rotating parts, making the Encore EB long-lasting and low-maintenance. The armature runs in a maintenance free bushing with PTFE coating and additional silicone grease lubrication.
The main part of the control unit is a microprocessor which controls the stroke frequency with digital accuracy. The various control possibilities allow Encore EB to be adapted to practically all requirements of home water supply, water and waste water treatment as well as industrial processes. The electronic control unit is available in two basic versions with functions described below.
- Level Control with Alarm Signal: x
- Low Level Indication: x
- Warning Alarm Relay: o
- Manual Control 0-100%: x
- Contact: x
- External Control 0-20 mA: x
- 4-20 mA: x
- Pulse Multiplication/Division: x
- Stroke Frequency Adjustment: x
- Digital Display: x
-- = not available; x = standard; o = optional