ENMET - Model GSM-60 - Fixed Gas Detection System
The GSM-60 is a versatile instrument, which, in addition to having an internal sampling pump and sensors, can also accept inputs from remote gas sensor/transmitters. The system can be custom configured to monitor a variety of conditions, including VOCs, CO, CO2, oxygen, as well as many toxic and other gases. GSM-60 can also be configured on request for reactive gases, including Ozone (O3), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF), Chlorine (Cl2), etc. The instrument has a user-friendly interface for all maintenance and operation functions, and it is protected by a compact and durable enclosure for process environments. The system is designed for monitoring ductwork, tank headspaces, scrubber exhausts, etc. Other applications include: medical, pharmaceutical, aerospace and process manufacturing industries in general.
- Continuously and simultaneously monitor up to four gases
- Can be custom configured with a combination of internal and remote sensors
- User programmable alarms and high capacity relays
- High-integrity thermoplastic enclosure
- 4-20 mA inputs and outputs
- 100-240 VAC, 12 VDC power options
- RS-232/485 with Modbus protocol
- Display: High-contrast, backlit
- Alarms: Visual: LEDs Audible: Piezoelectric horn, 95 dB at 2 feet
- Alarm Relays: 5 programmable gas relays plus fault. All relays are programmable latching or nonlatching, dry SPDT,
- 10 amps (resistive load only) at 110 VAC.
- Operating Power: 100 to 240 VAC and/or 12 VDC, 15 Watts
- Sample Inlet Connection: Female quick release, supplied with male quick release for 1/4″ I.D. tubing. Tubing available from ENMET on request
- Flow Rate: 1 Lpm (pump/internal sensors)
- Enclosure: Thermoplastic box with clear, hinged front cover, designed for NEMA 12 and 4X
- Dimensions: 9.3 W x 11.9 H x 7.8 D inches (21.3 W x 30.3 H x 15.4 D cm)
- Weight: 9 lbs.