ENVICON - Model EMR - Membrane Tube Diffusers (Plug Aerators)
ENVICON EMR membrane tube diffusers are available with different membrane materials and in various lengths. The standard lengths are 500, 750 and 1000 mm perforated length. Other lengths are available on request. In combination with the EBA variable adapter system, a wide range of requirements can be fulfilled. Our rugged, powerful diffusers are made in Germany and have been in use throughout the world for many years.
ENVICON membrane tube diffusers are available with the following membranes:
- durable, efficient standard membrane made of sulphur crosslinked EPDM
- for high demands and municipal wastewater
- peroxydisch vernetzte Hochleistungs-EPDM-Membrane
- for very high temperature and wastewater loads
- plasticiser-free silicone membrane with very high tear propagation resistance
- resistant to animal fats and proteins
- can be used at high temperatures
- the very smooth surface protects against microbiological growth and deposits
- plasticiser-free polyurethane membrane with very high abrasion and tear propagation resistance
- for the highest mechanical demands
- resistant to microbes and hydrolysis with very good resistance to oil, petrol and chemicals
To simplify and speed up fitting and removal of tube diffusers, ENVICON offers an effective assembly tool.