- Reactor jacket made of borosilicate to prevent wearing and corrosion
- Special 'flow transformers' for generation of our typical turbulent reactor flow for the best conditions of chemical reactions inside the diffusion layer
- Fit design of the irradiation chamber adapted to the properties of the liquid, and the required performance
- Temperature control inside the reaction chamber for permanent process control
- Pressure device for best operating transit characteristic
- Stacked construction makes it possible to up-grade the unit on demand
- RECO (REactor COntroller) controls and adjusts the performance permanently. For that the effective and the required power are permanently compared and adjusted to the demand of the lamps' fingerprint saved on a Chip-card, supplied together with the lamp. This also optimizes lamp life time.
- UV-Module with Smartcard (Chip-card) for electronic adjustment of performance of the UV-lamp with the electrical environment
- Low-loss operation by placing the power unit close to the reactor.
- Flow control for each reactor line
- Prepared for an optional PLC control with many integrated functions, for an optimal fitted process operation development.
Enviolet® UV-Reactors as Pre-Constructed Sub-Units
Our Enviolet®-UV-Reactors can be constructed as sub-units for overseas projects to safe costs and time for final construction at the clients site.
For that we divide the sub-units into compact parts to achieve the best ratio of pre-construction and pransport properties.
- Sub-units are ready wired and piped
- Sub-units are fully tested and pre-accepted by client in Factory-Test at a.c.k.
Then unit is sent to final destination for hot commissioning.
- Final assembling of complete unit including tanks and general equipment
- Performance test
- Final acceptance