Enviro-USA Economy - Model Type 1 - Floating Turbidity Curtains
Economy Type 1 Turbidity Curtains, also known as Turbidity Barriers are designed and manufactured specifically for controlling silt and sediment in calm water applications such as small ponds, small lakes, canals and waterways with light wind and or current. Economy Type 1 Turbidity Curtains are mostly used by installers and contractors working around or nearby a body of water to control and confine silt / sediment to an immediate work area, thereby preventing it from floating down stream and affecting marine life.
Reasons to use an Economy Type 1 Silt Curtain:
- The Economy Type 1 model is the most economical way to go if you need to save money while complying with your silt containment requirements.
Where are Economy Type 1 Turbidity Curtains used? Recommended Applications are:
- Small ponds
- Small lakes
- Waterways with light wind or current
- As a manufacturer having spend a lot of time in this industry and being very familiar with United States silt & sediment control requirements we strive to manufacture a quality product, appropriate for the application, while keeping cost down to a minimum.
- Floating Turbidity Barriers are available in 50 & 100 ft sections or any custom length up to 100’. Enviro-USA normally keeps 3′ and 5′ depths in stock, however the skirt can be as deep as required by project requirements. Numerous sections can easily & quickly be connected together.
- Enviro-USA’s Floating Silt & Turbidity Curtains are manufactured in Florida and comply with most calm water project requirements.