Our expertise includes sampling contaminated sediments and surface waters in support of remediation and dredging projects, identifying sand borrow sites for beach nourishment, and delineating submerged aquatic vegetation, shellfish habitat, rocky inter-tidal shores, and wetland/salt marsh vegetation. Woods Hole Group also specializes in benthic infaunal sampling and laboratory analysis. Our environmental monitoring work is applicable for various stages of the project process, including upfront planning and design, construction monitoring, and post-construction monitoring and compliance.
- Biological & Chemical Baseline Surveys
- Sediment Sampling & Coring
- Construction, Remediation & Post-Project Compliance Surveys
- Wetlands Delineation
- Industrial Discharge/Water Quality Sampling
- These capabilities are supported across our technical disciplines by our Field Services teams.