Everise - Model EVA300 - Negative Oxygen Ion Analyzer
From Air Quality Monitor
EVA-300 is a high precision Negative Oxygen Ion Analyzer designed by Everise, which complies with the International technical specification. The analyzer can 24h continuously monitor the negative oxygen ion changes by collecting the negative oxygen ion in ambient air and calculating its concentration. It’s widely used in meteorological environmental observation and meet the requirement of high precision and good stability of observation data.
- 7-inch 24-bit colorful LCD touch screen with high resolution
- Android operating system, can realize analyzer operation and data query by local or mobile APP
- Built-in high precision GPS to locate accurately, with the function of clock synchronization
- With the functions of auto-calibration and remote-calibration
- Built-in high precision temperature & humidity sensors. More parameters can be extended by the reserved port, such as wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, atmospheric pressure etc.
- Power saving mode is available, with the lowest power is less than 7W
- Up to 10 years data storage capability
- Tourism meteorological services
- Forest ecological environment index monitoring
- Urban ecological environment index monitoring