Everise - Model Pureair 60 - Online BTEX Analyzer
PUREAIR 60 online BTEX analyzer, adopts gas chromatography FID(GC-FID) detection method. It is of high sensitivity and stable performance, mainly used for online monitoring of toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene, styrene in pollution source and exhaust emissions.
- Low detection limit up to 0.1ppm.
- Stable performance and good RSD.
- Flexible application with versatile solutions.
- Require small amount of sample (1ml), and less consumables.
- Detection method: FID
- Detection objective: benzene, toluene, xylene
- Measuring range: 0~20/50/500/1000ppm (programmable)
- Low detection limit: 0.01ppm
- Repeatability standard deviation (RSD): ≤2%
- Span drift: ±2.0% FS.
- Analysis cycle:
- ≤15min (Quantitative loop injection)
- ≤60min(Adsorption tube injection)