F&J ECONOAIR - Model L-15PTR - Premium Personal Air Sampler
The ECONOAIR Premium L-15PTR is a low-cost high-performance personal air sampling pump. It is a simple model designed for sampling of asbestos, lead and other airborne contaminates. The rugged compact design features a rechargeable NiMH battery with available one-hour recharger. The L-15PTR can be programmed for timing routine activated sampling and allows the operator to select a reference T and P flow rate or flow rate at ambient conditions of T and P.
The sealed pump case protects the internal components from dust, fibers and moisture. Simplicity of its operation features establishment of flows at 8, 10 and 14 LPM’s, maintained within 5% for full constant flow compensation using 37 and 25 mm cassettes interchangeable. This insures accurate sample volumes based on the run time. The ECONOAIR Premium L-15PTR is capable of delivering up to 15 LPM for periods exceeding 8 hours.
The operator can select to report flow rates and volumes to ambient conditions or to a Reference Temperature and Pressure.
The ECONOAIR Premium features a two line display that displays flowrate, accumulated volume, elapsed time, battery life and a countdown timer.
- Compact, Rugged and Quiet
- No tools required to change flow rates
- Flow setting is saved in memory for next day quick start
- Battery pack rechargeable while attached or separately
- Stainless steel belt clip with built-in tripod connector
- One-hour rechargeable batteries and extended run triple packs
- High impact steel fiber filled Lexan case, antistatic and RFI shielded
- “Auto-restart” within one minute of a flow fault
- Flows up to 15 LPM
- High backpressure capable for 25mm 0.8μ asbestos filters
- Built in washable stainless steel 100 micron filter for economy of use
- NiMH batteries; 6.45 Ah
- Displays: Total Accumulated Volume, Elapsed Time, Battery Life, Countdown Clock and Current Flowrate
- Timing routine activated sampling
- Correction of flow rates and volumes to a Reference Temperature and Pressure
- One year warranty
- Flow Fault Displays:
- Compensation Range:
- 15 LPM up to 10” H2O backpressure
- 10 LPM up to 15” H2O backpressure
- 9.0 LPM up to 17” H2O backpressure
- 7.0 LPM up to 18” H2O backpressure
- 5.0 LPM up to 25” H2O backpressure
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH Batteries; 4.8V, 6.45 Ah (Triple Pack)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32ºF to 113ºF (0ºC to 45ºC)
- Storage Temperature: 32ºF to 113ºF (0ºC to 45ºC)
- Charging Temperature Range: 41ºF to 104º (5ºC to 40ºC)
- Case: Polycarbonate steel fiber filled; RFI-shielded and antistatic
- Size: 6.75”H × 4”W × 2”D (14,6 × 10,2 × 5 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. (0,93 kg)
- Display: Backlit LCD with 2×16 Characters
- Displayed Information: Current Flowrate, Elapsed Time, Battery Life, Accumulated Volume, Countdown Timer.