F&J - Model DF-20L-Li - Lithium ion Powered Emergency Response Air Sampler
F&J Model DF-20L-Li is a lightweight, small footprint, DC voltage powered air sampling system operable from (1) on-board 15.6 Ah Li Ion batteries, (2) line power, or (3) external 12VDC source.
The DF-20L-Li is well suited for emergency response sampling activities where users do not know whether line power will be available. Typical operating time from on-board batteries is approximately 10-12 hours utilizing 47 mm glass fiber filter paper.
The automatic flow control feature with the F&J Digital Flowmeter technology provides maximum flexibility for emergency response sampling responsibilities. The set flowrate is maintained automatically in case of dust loading and does not require operator attention. The air sampler is contained in a lightweight small dimensioned enclosure which is water tight. The unit can be carried very easily by its large, rugged handle.
Typical flow range is 5 - 20 SLPM (0.18 -0.71 SCFM).
- State-of-the-Art Electronics
- Operating Modes
- Line Power (110VAC – 250VAC)
- On-Board Batteries
- Automobile Cigarette Lighter
- Long-lasting Lithium ion battery
- Battery Charging Circuit operable from Line Power Input
- Lightweight ~13 lbs. (5,9 kg)
- Maximum Flow 15 to 20 LPM Maximum; typical
- Bright LED Display
- Automatic Flow Control Feature
- Flowrate and Volume totalizations displayed are corrected to a factory settable Reference Temperature and Pressure (4 options available)
- Auto shut-off on time or volume
- Battery Life Indicator