F&J - Model GAS-1 - Global Low Volume Air Sampler (100 - 120 VAC)
The Model GAS-1 Global Air Sampling System is a microprocessor controlled low-volume air sampler consisting of an oil-less, carbon vane vacuum pump, with a constant airflow regulator for use where a nearly constant airflow is desirable. The regulator holds a constant pressure drop across an in-line venturi by varying the flow through a bypass valve into the pump. This system allows the pump to work at a minimum head drop at all times permitting it to run cooler, thus extending its service life. The oil-less pump requires no lubrication to maintain optimal efficiency during its service life. The pump is mounted on a base with four rubber feet. A handle is provided on the chassis to facilitate transportation.
The GAS-1 has a bright VFD that has four (4) lines by 24 characters and utilizes wide temperature range electronic components for use in extreme ambient conditions.
The GAS-1 Global Air Sampling system is designed for continuous indoor use. Please consult the product specifications for the design temperature range and the installation category.
The typical operating flow range is 0.5 to 4 CFM (14 – 115 LPM).
- Precision machined DP flow sensor
- State-of-the-Art electronics
- Vacuum fluorescent display; 4 line × 24 characters
- Flow rate and volume measurements corrected to operator selectable Reference Temperature and Pressure
- Constant air flow regulator
- Display in English or various metric units
- Dual RS-232 communication ports
- Flow rate accuracy: ±3.0% Full Scale
- Auto zero calibration feature of flow sensor
- Various operator selectable sampling modes
- Multiple operator selectable data storage and data transmission frequency rates
- Display of Multiple on-board calculations
- Wide temperature range electronics