Flamefast - Model RF10 & RF80 - Gas Torches
A range of single hand operated soldering and brazing torches developed for fine jewellery and heavy brazing. The Flamefast RF range of Gas/Air torches is constructed from nickel plated brass with a heat resistant steel burner head ensuring a long and reliable service. Two torches are available, the RF80 which is designed for heavy brazing and the RF10 which is smaller in size with a heat output ideal for fine jewellery. Permanent pilot flame, parking hook, screwed connections for flexible hoses and work piece cooling by rapid air blast plus a choice of models for natural or bottled gas, make the RF range of gas/air torches simple and convenient to use. Built-in balance and position of controls enables effortless single handed operation. Instantaneous adjustment of flame size, shape and intensity over the full range is achieved by a single rotary control valve and air throttle button. The torches are designed to operate only with the Flamefast 9MS8 whisper quiet blower fan.
- A range of single hand operated soldering and brazing torches for fine jewellery and heavy brazing
- For use with natural or bottled gas
- Constructed from nickel plated brass with a heat resistant steel burner head to ensure long and reliable service
- RF80 Gas Torch is designed for heavy brazing. The RF10 Gas Torch is smaller with a heat output ideal for fine jewellery
- Optional extras available
- Gas and air colour coded hoses.
- Carton of 10 heat reflective blocks.
- 300mm revolving brazing table.
- Gas and air non-return valves.
- Fume extraction equipment to meet the requirements fo COSHH Regulations.
Also available are the T2 and T4 torches developed for use with low pressure compressed air. They are similar in size and flame characteristics to the RF series.
- Parking Hook
- Screwed connections for flexible hoses
- Plastic hand grip
The torches are designed to operate only with the Flamefast 9MS8 whisper quiet blower fan