Flanged Level Switches
SOR flanged chamber level switches are designed for chamber serviceability. This allows for ease of cleaning, inspecting the chamber or replacing a part without having to purchase an entire new level switch unit. Customers repeatedly tell us that they prefer SOR flanged level switches because they can replace the internal components for decades before the chamber wears out.
- Serviceable flanged chamber
- Pressure from vacuum to 3000 psi, temperature from -65°F to 1200°F
- Stainless steel switching mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- Constructed to ANSI/ASME industry standards
- All ASTM materials construction