Flex-Pro - Model A2 Series - Peristaltic Pump
FLEX-PRO A2 Series Peristaltic Pump for commercial and industrial applications. Output Range: .02 – 17.2 GPH (.07 – 65.1 LPH). Pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 bar). 4-20mA (A2V only), Pulse Input (A2V only) and Manual Speed Control. 100:1 Turndown Ratio. Variable Speed BLDC Motor. NEMA 4X (IP 66) Washdown Duty. 2 Year Warranty. Flex-A-Prene Dual-Channel Tubing with more than 4X longer tube life compared to conventional single channel tubes. Avoid costly and dangerous chemical spills with Blue-White’s Patented Tube Failure Detection. Quick Disconnect Fittings Available for Flex-A-Prene.
Compact, lightweight, and rugged.
- Output Range: .02 - 17.2 GPH (.07 - 65.1 LPH)
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI (8.6 bar)
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Output rates to: 14.9 GPH (56.2 LPH) and pressures to 125 PSI (8.6 Bar).
- Inject at maximum pressure in either direction (clockwise and counter clockwise).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA Inputs include: 4-20mA and pulse inputs for remote external speed control and either powered 6-24 VDC or non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Optional: remote communications, Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, Modbus-TCP, EtherNet/IP, and Profinet RT I/O
- Operator friendly digital touch pad with menu driven software.
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Outputs include: one 250V/3A relay to monitor TFD (Tube Failure System) and FVS (Flow Verification System). A 4-20mA analog output signal scaled to the motor speed is optional.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Two CNC precision machined squeeze rollers and two alignment rollers for optimum squeeze, unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Variable speed DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life at high pressures. Meets FDA 21 CFR requirements for food contact applications.
- Max. working pressure : 125 psig (8.6 bar)
- Max. fluid temperature : 130° F (54° C)
- Max. Ambient temperature : 14 to 110° F/ -10 to 43° C
- Maximum viscosity : 12,000 Centipoise
- Maximum suction lift : 30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
- Operating Voltage :
- 115VAC/60Hz, 1ph (1.5 Amp Maximum)
- 230VAC/60Hz, 1ph (0.7 Amp Maximum)
- 220VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
- 240VAC/50Hz, 1ph (1.0 Amp Maximum)
- Power Cord Options :
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- Motor : Brushed DC, 1/8 H.P.
- Duty cycle : Continuous
- Motor speed adjustment range 100:1 : 1.0% – 100% motor speed (1.3 to 130 RPM)
- Motor speed adjustment resolution : 0.1% increments
- Display : Backlit LCD, UV resistant
- Keypad : Eight button positive action tactile switch keypad
- Enclosure : NEMA 4X (IP66), Polyester powder coated aluminum.
- Maximum Overall Dimensions : 7-1/2” W x 10-1/4” H x 14” D (19 W x 26 H x 35.6 D cm)
- Product weight : 28.4lb. (12.9 Kg)
- Approximate shipping wt : 35 lb. (15.9 Kg)