Flexflo - Model A1F - Peristaltic Metering Pump
Standardize on one chemical feed solution with the FLEXFLO A1F Peristaltic Chemical Metering Pump. The A1F never loses prime, requires minimal maintenance, and has a high energy efficient rating. This self priming chemical metering pump delivers smooth chemical feed, and does not require check valves.
Benefits of a Peristaltic Pump:
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Output rates to: .001 – 5.6 GPH (.004 – 21.2 LPH) and pressures to 100 PSI (6.89 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- Remote Start/Stop: Non-powered dry contact closure for remote start/stop.
- Relay outputs include a single 250V / 3A and a single solid state.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- 3 Year Warranty
- CNC precision machined squeeze rollers for optimum squeeze,
unparalleled accuracy, and tube life.
- Heavy duty rotor – single piece plastic rotor means no flexing and increased accuracy with
no metal springs or hinges to corrode.
- Energy efficient brushless DC motor.
- Specially engineered tubing for long life.
- Tube Failure Detection (TFD) Senses tube rupture by detecting chemical in the pump head. No false triggering – Patented
- Lockout feature prevents any unwanted tampering – Patent pending
- Display shield to protect controls from harsh environments
- A1F Multi-Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Two tube assemblies
- Suction tube – clear PVC – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Suction foot valve / strainer
- Suction ceramic weight
- Discharge tube – opaque polyethylene – 5′ length (3/8″ OD, 1/4″ ID)
- Discharge injection fitting with check valve
- Mounting hardware kit
- Display shield
- Max. working pressure: 100 psig (6.89 bar)
- Max. fluid temperature: 185° F (85° C)
- Max. Ambient temperature: 14 to 125° F/ -10 to 52° C
- Maximum viscosity: 5,000 Centipoise
- Maximum suction lift: 30 ft. Water at sea level (14.7 atm psi)
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Cord Options:
- 115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
- 230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
- 220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
- 240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
- Motor: Brushless DC, 1/8 H.P.
- Duty cycle: Continuous
- Motor speed adjustment resolution: 0.1% increments
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X (IP66), Valox® (PBT) thermoplastic.
- Maximum Overall Dimensions: 7-1/4” W x 13-3/4” H x 11” D (18.5 W x 22.9 H x 25.2 D cm)
- Product weight: 6 lb. (2.7 Kg)
- Approximate shipping wt: 13 lb. (5.9 Kg)