From Aeration Equipments
A diamond-shaped, open-ended design maximizes bubble-shearing action and offers a simple approach to solving clogging issues. CYCLONE coarse bubble diffusers are easy to install, require no scheduled maintenance, and are perfect for any coarse bubble system. The Cyclone is a proven performer. It’s easy to install and needs no scheduled maintenance, which makes it perfect for any coarse bubble system.
The Cyclone diffuser has many features and benefits, including:
- Three rows of ports, which provide for three levels of air discharge on each side, improving oxygen transfer efficiency
- Interchangeability with existing air headers and hardware allows for easy integration with any aeration system
- Diamond-shaped ports that shear bubbles into smaller bubbles as they rise to improve oxygen transfer efficiency
- All stainless-steel construction
- Sturdy design resists warping and bending that commonly occurs with open-bottom diffusers during high heat or stress applications
- Open-end ports that change the bubble pattern to signal operators if the diffuser becomes clogged.
- A cast-end piece that produces maximum strength and resists vibration-induced fatigue
Air enters the Cyclone diffuser and exits through large ports. In the process, it shears the air and distributes it into the liquid. Unlike membrane or media diffusers, the Cyclone has almost no fouling – its unique diamond shape and bottom deflector keep debris from entering.
Cyclone coarse bubble diffusers are ideal for the following applications, and more:
- Activated sludge basins
- Aerobic digesters
- Sludge storage tanks
- Basin channels
- Post aeration/chlorine contact
- Volatile organic compound stripping
They are used across a wide range of industries, including:
At Fluence, our applications engineers are devoted exclusively to helping treatment plant operators, consulting engineers, and contractors around the globe. With decades of industry expertise and innovative engineering, our experts can help you find the right solution for your unique aeration and mixing application.
In the case of last-minute accidents, limited budgets, or pre-purchase evaluations, we offer our clients the option to lease our units. Later, if you choose to purchase your leased machine, all leasing payments count toward purchase credit.