Foremost - Model HD-2 and HD-2H - Heavy Duty Grinders
The Foremost Models HD-2 and HD-2H heavy duty scrap grinders are designed specifically for beside-the-press operation. These machines are constructed of heavy gauge steel throughout, with the cutting chamber a rigid one piece weldment.
The rotor is a solid steel weldment, and is offset in the cutting chamber to minimize flyback and noise, while ensuring positive cutting of large or bulky rejects from any thermoplastic materials. A wide range of throat sizes and power options insure a Heavy Duty Granulator sized properly for every molding application.
- Tangential Feed.
- Self aligning flange bearing.
- NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Offset 2 bladed segmented ribbed hook rotor.
- Heavy gauge steel construction.
- Manually unloaded discharge bin.
- Casters (2 rigid and 2 swivel).
- Hand feed hopper.
- Direct drive blower discharge.
- Bottle hopper.
- Conveyor hopper.
- Sound attenuation.
- 3 bladed skewed ribbed rotor.
- Drum or gaylord discharge.
- Third bed knife and hopper for sheet applications.