Fote - Ball Mill
From Ore Processing Plant
Ball mill is the key equipment for recrushing the materials after they are primarily crushed. It is widely used in the dry type or wet type grinding of all kinds of ores and other grindable materials in cement, silicate product, new building material, refractory, fertilizer, black and non-ferrous metals and glass ceramic industry.
- Processing ability: 0.5–500 t/h
- Feeding size: ≤25 mm
Applied materials : cement, silicate, new-type building material, refractory material, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc.
The Inner Structure of Ball Mill:
Ball mill is made of a horizontal cylinder, a feeding and a discharging hollow shaft, a grinding head and other parts. The cylinder is a cylindrical tube with a grinding body inside which is generally steel balls installed in the tube according to different diameters and a certain proportion. It can also be steel sections. And the cylinder is made of steel and fixed by a steel liner and cylinder.
- The main bearing is made of full diameter and double self-aligning rod bearing to replace the former sliding bearing, which reduces friction and energy consumption. So the grinding machine is easy to start.
- The ball mill has big diameter discharging mouth and high production capacity.
- Feeders include joint feeder and drum feeder, whose structure is simple and whose structure is simple and split installation.
- Ball mill has no inertial impaction and is operated smoothly, which reduces the time of parking to maintain and increase its efficiency.
Materials enter evenly into the first storehouse from feeder through the empty tube in a spiraling way. There are stepped lining plate and corrugated plate in this house which is equipped with different kinds of steel balls. The steel balls are lifted at a certain height under the influence of centrifugal force generated by running tube and then fall down. And the moving steel balls hit and grind materials during such process. The materials are coarse crushed in the first storehouse, then they enter into the second storehouse through single-wall partition. There are steel balls and a plane liner in the second storehouse which will further grind the materials. Finally, the powder material is discharged from exit plate and the whole grinding line finishes.