FPI - Model AQMS-3000 - Micro Air Quality Station
As the implementing of CAAQMS in the past few decades, most EPAs across the world have realized the importance of real-time ambient quality monitoring. However, conventional CAAQMS does not cover everywhere in the city and not representing average air quality due to the high cost. FPI have developed latest AQMS-3000 micro air quality monitoring system which provides solution to realtime regional AQI monitoring. AQMS-3000 will formulate a tight monitoring network enables pre-alert and important environmental decision making.
- Customization on parameters according to customer requirement.
- Simultaneous monitoring on PM10 and PM2.5.
- 4G module enables remote control.
- Auto GPS information recording, realtime update on monitoring network.
- PreCalTM (Pre-calibration), FieldCalTM (Synchronize calibration) and OnTheFlyTM (Portable calibration) with internal temperature and pressure compensation to perform highest data validity.
- Smart mode switch for solar panel ensures one month continuous performing without sunshine.
- Sampling pump minimize the analytical cycle provides realtime data.
- Double filtration system protect the sensor and maximize sensor life-time.
- Active risk control system reports and records any abnormal parameter.
- No consumables, long maintenance interval.
- No operating condition requirement, no shelter required.
- Independent PM module to gaseous module, which makes maintenance easier.
- Auto system upgrading from cloud, minimize the operational work.
- SO , NO , CO, Ozone, PM10, PM2.5, Temp, RH, Wind
- Principle: Light Scattering
- Range: 0~10 mg/m3
- Accuracy: ± 10%
- Principle: Electro-Chemical
- Range: 0~500 ppb, CO:0~50 ppm
- Time Resolution: 1 min
- Detectable Limit: 5 ppb, CO:0.04 ppm
- Operating Temp.: -20~60°C
- Communication: 2G/3G/4G and GPS positioning
Realtime display on all parameters for targeted area, horizontal and vertical data comparison. Provides evidence for regulating and law enforcement by analysis of emission source.
24 hours monitoring on certain area and report on any over pollution for those high lighted areas.
Automatic generating on pollution-totime dynamic graph, provide data support to pollution shift research.