FPI - Model AQMS-400 - Carbon Monoxide (CO) Analyzer
FPI AQMS-400 carbon monoxide (CO) analyzer measures ambient CO concentration by employing non-dispersive infrared with gas filter correlation method technology.
- 14 meters optical path to perform high reliability
- Five years guarantee on GFC wheel
- Compliance with US EPA reference method
- Various outputs include ethernet and Rs232
- User friendly interface with large screen
- Continuous system diagnosis with alarm
- Multi-tasking software allows viewing test variables while operating
- Temperature and pressure compensation
- Internal data logging with 1 min to 365 day multiple averages
Infrared energy emitted by light source is passed through gas chamber containing the air sample, and the quantitative absorption of energy by CO in the sample cell is measured by corresponding detector.
GFC (Gas filter correlation) technology is utilized to remove interference caused by moisture and other backgrounds.
Two gas filled chambers are mounted on a rotating disc, which pass through an IR beam alternately. The measure chamber is filled with nitrogen while the reference chamber is filled with high concentration CO. IR beam then passes through the sample gas cell. The difference in absorbance is measured and provides a direct output of the gas concentration.
Data storage and analysis
Stored data are easily retrievable through the serial or ethernet port via PC client software, allowing operators to perform predictive diagnostics and enhanced data analysis by tracking parameter trends.
- Standard Range: Min: 0~50 ppm F.S.
- Max: 0~1,000 ppm F.S. (Selectable)
- Zero Noise: < 0.04 ppm (RMS)
- Span Noise: < 0.25 ppm
- Lower Detectable limit: < 0.08 ppm
- Zero Drift (24 hours): < 0.2 ppm
- Span Drift (24 hours): < 1% F.S.
- Response Time: < 60s (T90)
- Precision: < 0.5%
- Linearity: < 1% F.S.
- Sample Flow Rate: 800 cc/min ±10%
- Operating Temperature: 20~30°C range (per US EPA guidelines). Instrument may be safely operated ove the range of 5~40°C
- Power Requirement: 100~240 VAC, Converter applicable
- Dimensions and Weight: 178mm(H) x 432mm(W) x 609mm(D), 25kg