Genap - Model UV Waterbox - Water Purification Kit
Genap introduces a compacl and easy to set-up kit which turns contaminated water into drinking water in just a few steps.
Contaminated water stored in a water silo is routed through a UV waterbox in which UV rays are abundantly present. The rays effectively kill 99,9% of all bacteria and viruses present so the water becomes safe for consumption. The kit includes a solar panel which powers the UV waterbox.
The drinking water can either be tapped immediately after the treatment process or stored in a closed storage facility. In addition, the kit is equipped with a 3-stage filtration unit which removes dirt, silt, sand, odors and bad tastes. This preceding treatment enhances the water quality considerably.
Since the kit operates on solar power, il can be installed and utilized even in the remotest places.
- No power connection needed
- Capacity up to 10.000 liters/day covers a drinking water demand of 3000 people
- Easy installation on flat, horizontal surface
- Easy to move, individual components
- Low operational costs
- Closed storage; no algae growth, no evaporation, no odour
- Complete delivery including components and technical manual
- Low maintenance.